<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Pre-emptive goodbye 

The news is out on other blogs, so I guess you should probably read it here, too (chuckle).

A few days ago, I accepted a new job. Unfortunately, one of the conditions is that I will not be allowed to blog, or indeed write much on my own. As you can imagine, it has not been an easy decision. Oh, what the hell - it has been a damned difficult one. I have enjoyed blogging immensly, and I have enjoyed meeting all of you - virtually - over that time. I will, of course, write a bit more on this topic in due course, but in advance of that, a big thank you to all my readers and my fellow bloggers who have made the last eighteen months of my life so fantastic and so rewarding.

Don't leave quite just yet - the blogging will continue for another few weeks.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?