<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Have a good Independence Day weekend 

And why not celebrate it by letting the troops know that you support them and appreciate their dangerous but valuable work? You can do it through American Supports You - the website mentioned by President Bush is his recent speech. Its traffic had multiplied 100 times as a result, but you can never have too many messages of good will.

I tried accessing the site, but I wasn't successful. I'm not sure whether this is just a technical glitch with my computer/browser/connection, or whether the site is only accessible from the United States (it is, after all, America - and not The World - Supports You; plus Americans are less likely than foreigners to leave rude messages not in spirit of the site). In any case, if you decide to write something to the soldiers, feel free to include my best wishes.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?