<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 10, 2005

New - first? - Afghan blog 

"I would like to say hello to all bloggers. My name is Waheed. I am a 20 year old male from Afghanistan and I have been working with the US Army in Kabul, Afghanistan as an interpreter for the last 2 years. Our base is located inside the ANA (Afghan National Army) Central Corps and the US officers train the ANA. I would like to thank my friend Paul Edwards who persuaded me to start my blog and send the real news from Afghanistan. The situation in Afghanistan is getting better day by day. There are still some fights in the southern provinces and also near the Pakistan border. The ANA and US Army fight against them, but the enemy is weak and they just carry out guerilla attacks and then escape."
So begins the blogospheric journey of Waheed at Afghan Warrior. As Afghanistan enters the 'sphere, bookmark him and make him feel welcome.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?