<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, September 23, 2004

This Kid Rocks 

I can't say I like his music, but Kid Rock is a champion:

"You see this thing now where like Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi - like I love all these guys as musicians - they're gonna raise money for John Kerry. God bless 'em... But, before you go and do that, why don't these motherf**kers go over there and play for our soldiers in Iraq? I'm not vocal about my views on the war. I'm just vocal about my views on the troops..."

"I do not believe that artists or actors and people should be out there like voicing their full-blown opinions on politics because, let's face it, at the end of the day, I'm not that smart of a guy. I play rock 'n' roll, that's what I do. Who would you trust to make your decisions, Donald Rumsfeld or the Dixie Chicks?"
Amen and hallelujah.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?