<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 12, 2004

Housekeeping 

Apologies for light blogging over the past week and a half. A car accident and a pretty rough dose of head-cold are not very conducive to writing, even bad quality writing. The normal service should resume from now.

So that's what blogligation feels like - even though this isn't my day (oe even night) job, and I get only a few dollars out of ads, I feel this strange sense of obligation to keep providing all you dear readers with interesting links, insights and commentary - and I feel even stranger guilt if for one reason or another I'm not able to do so up to quantity or quality that you might have gotten used to by now.

See what you've done to me?

By the way: Congratulations to a reader from Marlton, New Jersey, who has become the 222,222nd visitor to my blog, having looked through Google for "good news from Iraq."

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?